I finished this project last year and it’s now time to get it out of my shop. I made some temporary legs however I didn’t like them. Between work, family and projects, I thought it was time to make the table usable so I can lend it out for events.
I used some heavy diamond-plate aluminum and some aluminum tubes and they seem to work much better. I will add some more pics later…
UPDATE September 10, 2012: Donated to Roswell Park Alliance Foundation.
- Table Back: Pre-finished Maple plywood (8 ft x 4ft x 3/4 in)
- Table Frame: Rock maple
- Bumpers: Cherry
- Table feet: Nylon feet with custom built-in bubble-level
- Finish: Tung Oil
- D&M Plywood: Maple plywood and Mohawk finishing supplies. Nice to keep some business local.
- Ed Young’s True Value: Hinges, handle, and “pucks”
- Mantelli Trailer Sales: bubble level (modified the original shape…do you think it still is under warranty? lol)
- Valu Home Centers: dowels cut into pegs